How is the Program Structured?
- Practice/ Diagnostic Test at the beginning of the program
- Individualized tutoring focused on the student’s particular needs
- Strategies for Each Section- Math, Critical Reading, Writing and Science
Section is specific to ACT only).
- Practice Test mid-way through course to gauge effectiveness
What Makes Montclair Tutoring Different?
- 3-1 Student-Tutor maximum ratio
- Course is customized for each student’s needs as shown on practice tests
- Flexibility in scheduling of classes
- 1 and 2-hour sessions; students learn and retain information better
- All tests are the official College Board and ACT Practice Tests
- Access to College Counseling Experts who give personalized help in finding
the right college for your student
How Much Does the SAT/ACT Program Cost?
|Single Star||$700||15||Boot Camp|
- Each program is fully paid for prior to the first session or test
- Each includes all curriculum materials for the test selected
- Additional hours are $75
What If I Do Not Want to Enroll in the Whole Course?
- Practice test with results and consultation-$125
- Tutoring Sessions-$95 per hour
- One-on-one tutoring is available at $120 per hour
SAT®, SAT Subject Tests™ and AP® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this site.
ACT® is a trademark registered and/or owned by ACT, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this site.
PSAT/NMSQT® is a registered trademark of the College Board and the National Merit Scholarship Corporation, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.
SSAT® is a registered trademark of the Secondary School Admission Test Board.
TOEFL® and TOEFL iBT® are registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service (ETS).